LIFE (Living In Faith Everyday) Groups are a gathering of 3-16 people regularly meeting with the shared goals of Bible study, mutual Christian encouragement and fellowship. The LIFE Group Ministry at Mayfair exists to encourage the formation of healthy Christian relationships in order to carry out Mayfair’s mission of:
- Glorifying God through worship
- Teach God’s truth in love
- Encouraging the body of Christ
- Reaching our world through a life that shines
Benefits of LIFE Groups include:
- Building life supporting friendships and connect with other Mayfair members
- Gain opportunities to give and receive love and encouragement
- Learn God’s word in relationship based Bible study and make life applications
- Grow your faith in a warm and inviting atmosphere
- Create a warm environment for introducing pre-Christians to Jesus
- Develop deeper spirituality
LIFE Groups meet on Sunday evenings.
We currently have 18 LIFE Groups meeting either at the church building or in homes.
If you have an interest in joining a LIFE Group or would like additional information please e-mail Scott MacDonald at