Men’s Ministry - Locking Arms
Men’s Ministry at Mayfair endeavors to connect men to God, His Word, and other men for the purpose of learning to lean, learning to lead and learning to love.
This is the commission given by God to men. We believe God will use the heart and life of any man who chooses to make himself available to Him. This is an awesome calling. God’s man makes it a priority to connect with other men for the purpose of community, learning, prayer and encouragement. Be a part of Mayfair’s new men’s ministry.
250 men gathered on Monte Sano on Sunday, June 24, for our Summit and the kickoff of our new Men’s Ministry.
Join us as we begin laying the foundations for our new Men’s Ministry at Mayfair. You can help develop this ministry by giving your input to the following questions.
1) What topics would you like to study in a Wednesday night men’s class?
2) Which classes in the past have proved especially useful? Would you like to see them presented again?
3) What ministries can the men of Mayfair be involved in?
4) Are you currently regularly meeting with a men’s small group? If not, would you like to be?
5) Which ministry areas would you be interested in serving with?
6) Would you be willing to be a men’s ministry leader in any of the ministry areas? If so, which ministry?
7) How can the men of Mayfair better serve God? What are your ideas for the men’s ministry?
8) What can Mayfair do better to help the men of our congregation?
E-mail your input, or to receive more information, contact Men’s Ministry.